Saturday 5 May 2007

HEY OFFICER FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION REGARDLESS OF CONTENT




Hi people

Seeing as the police are threatening to arrest me for breach of the peace, with me shouting out allegations that they continue to fail to investigate but allow me to sing. I have reworded one of the favorite songs that I have sung down at the assembly previously, its originally called 'The Weight' by 'The Band' and so I've played with the Title.

Oh by the way Mr. Glyn Davies, one of the Gang of Four who failed to chase up south Wales Police with an investigation of Intelectual Property theft of my simpson Product, but who the BBC chose to have on their evening of the election commentary on radio Wales, this is copyrights protected any use without my permission and you will be hunted down and made to pay any revenues gained. You got it, lovely jubbly, Oh and Mr. Davies in the fullness of Time you will be questioned at a public inquiry as to why you did not chase that up on my behalf.

So here's the Lyrics

'The Wait' by Crazydave 5/5/2007

I pulled in to Cardiff Bay with my ruck sack on my back, filled with all sorts of signs to challenge the establishment. Hey assembly members do ya think you can lend a hand,
They just grinned n turned their backs, No's what doc Gibbbon said.

Take a load off mammy, take a load for free, take a load off mammy, annannand you put an end, put an end, put an end to the BBC’s Licence Fee.

I took out my CD’s when the cops told me I couldn’t speak out. They didn’t like it much when ole Crazydave began to shout. Hey officer worrabout freedom of expression, just as long as the content doesn’t slander an assembly member.

Take a load off mammy take a load for free, take a load off mammy, annannand you put an end, put an end, put an end, to the BBC’s monopoly.

I saw the media playing their stupid games , treating ole Crazydave like he was insane. But they were just as guilty as the Welsh Assembly, in its Criminal Negligence of uv you and me.

Take a load off mammy, take a load for free, take a load off mammy, ananand you put an end, put an end, put an end to the BBC’s Licence Fee.

Crazydave was on the case with his video camera in his hand. He showed the Nation wot was going on, that the media couldn’t stand. Hey Rhodri Morgan are you ready to resign, cos if there’s any social justice your gonna be doing Time.

Take a load off mammy, take a load for free, take a load off mammy, ananand you put an en, put an end, put an end to the BBC’s Licence Fee.
Tell me chief constable, tell me the IPCC are the fraud squad checking out, the rent revenue account forgery. She said 'I Am, an it looks like wot you said is true. Don’tcha worry Crazydave, I’ll get a house just for you'.

Take a load off mammy, take a load for free. Take a load off mammy, ananand you put an end, put an end, put an end to the BBC’s monopoly.

Hope it works out when I am singing it down the Bay, and I wonder how many renditions I can do in a day, chief constable, wot like the Protest choir who entertained the hoi-poloi at the Election party in the Glass House thursday the 3/5/07 down at Cardiff Bay. Yep, can anyone tell me if those camera men and sound engineers are being interviewed under caution for their part in the Criminal Negligence of Crazydave chief Constable.

Or are they like your Officers at the Bay who show no initiative what so ever in investigating the complaints that I have repeatedly made, just doing what their told and can claim no responsibility what so ever for the continued neglect.

When I do get the video of the Election evening 'caution' onto my space or youtube you will again note that one of the officers still says that she has not read any of the blogs. Do you train them to take initiative chief constable or just orders. They reminds me of the Lenny Bruce's Adolf Eichmann sketch you ought to have a listen chief constable very educational.

Love n Light people from Crazydave

For a full list of blogs goto http://bbccrazydave.blogspot.com

UPDATE 12TH OCT 2007

ANY FAN WILL KNOW THAT I WAS UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE CAUTION BY THE OFFICERS, BUT THAT THEY LEFT ME FREE TO SING AFTER THAT, WHILE MR. BROCKWAY WAS DOING HIS WEATHER FORECAST THING. ANYBODY HAVE AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION, HOW COME THEY CAUTION ME FOR MAKING ALLIGATIONS OF A CRIMINAL NATURE REGARDING THE ROLE OF THE BBC AND ITV YET I AM FREE TO SING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE??? PROTECTING THE ASSEMBLY MEMBERS I BELIEVE, AND CONNING THE WELSH PUBLIC THAT THESE ALLEGATION ARE NON EXISTANT?????????????????? EH CHIEF CONSTABLE.
Here is one of the url's on youtube on iamcrazydave http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_3t2NC-YE and here is a version sung when the Queen came an opened up the new session http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=atGUDZ3sUh4

No comments: